Want to know what I’ve been up to this week?
- I’ve been ill again. I hope I’m over it by now but it’s been a difficult week because of that.
- I’m still reading the Karin Fossum book I talked about last week. I think there’s going to be a review next weekend.
- How to Get Away With Murder keeps impressing me! Viola Davis is really good in it. I love lawyer shows, don’t you?
- Apparently the US version of Broadchurch isn’t as good as the original. Considering how uninspired the original was, how bad is the new one?
- I’m super excited for Gone Girl. I liked the book and I’ve been reading great reviews of the movie. In the meanwhile, here’s 7 Books to Scratch the Gone Girl Itch
- I feel a perfume inspired by Edgar Allan Poe’s Nevermore was made for me. I love EAP and the scent sounds amazing!
- Who wants to try a Homemade Frappuccino with me?
- I’m loving this post on Just the Essentials by Sea of Shoes
- By the way, Gilmore Girls is on Netflix now. I foresee a great binge in my near future…