- I’m at my parents’ this weekend. See what a beautiful day it was? It’s still ridiculously hot here (~30ºC). I want it to be autumn already!
- Did I mention I started The Killing? I guess it’s okay but I’m not impressed at all.
- Anyone else a fan of Criminal Minds? This week’s episode was ridiculous but so good. I haven’t yet seen this week’s Bones or AHS: Freak Show but Scandal and How to get away with murder were so good!!
- Pajiba thinks Fitz from Scandal is boring. Say it ain’t so. Team Fitz forever.
- I found this super interesting: Oils for Acne Prone Skin by Minimalist Beauty. I love my oils and now I need a lot more.
- How cute is this glass terrarium on Etsy?
- On other plant-related cute news, I’m dying to have a reason to buy these Postcardens, which are postcards that grow a little garden inside!
- This a sad story about why we’re wrong about voicemails
- Here’s 24 breathtaking British Wedding venues, just for you
I don’t know if you’d be interested in other sorts of articles? Not stricly related to beaty? I’ll leave a few I’ve found interesting over the week over here:
- The sexist Washington Post review of Liar, Temptress, Soldier and Spy is wrong, but so are the authors’ defenders, according to the New Republic
- Also from NR, two very interesting literary articles, coincidently of two of my favourite authors: Edgar Allan Poe and Oscar Wilde. They both examine their fame and literary merits, along with their character.
- Slate weighs in on the whole Amazon controversy. Very interesting take on monopolies!
- I’ve been reading a lot of New Republic this week, but this one is very good, about the dangers of College campuses trampling the rights of accused rapists.