Just wanted to give you a peek into my reading list! Not everything I read makes it into the blog but I usually love all my books.
- The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. Picked up at a second hand bookstore. I haven’t read the first of the Galbraith books yet but apparently I won’t have problems starting with the second, from what I’ve googled. I’m a huge Potterhead so I couldn’t pass up the chance!!
- Choke by Chuck Palahniuk. Also second hand, from a car boot sale a few months ago. It never makes it to the top of the list because I forget about it 😦 But I love me some good Palahniuk! I’ll have to fix that soon.
- Unspoken by Mari Jungstedt. If you remember, I really liked the first instalment of this series, Unseen, so I was super quick to get this one as soon as I could! I think it will be my next read.
- Bones of the Lost by Kathy Reichs. She is one of my favourite authors in the genre. She’s also the real life inspiration for the show Bones, which I adore. Her books aren’t as flashy and exciting as an episode of Bones but they’re gripping nonetheless. Can’t wait to read it.
- Buried Angels by Camilla Läckberg is what I’m currently reading. I’ve read the rest of her Erica Falck books and I’ve loved them and I can already tell I’ll love this one too. She has a gift for conveying her characters’ emotions and idiosyncrasies like few others do in this genre. Go read all her books!!
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton. There’s something whimsical about this novel that attracted me from the start. I’ve never read Wharton and I don’t know how I’ve missed her!
And that’s it for now! I hoard books like I hoard eyeshadow so I will probably be stacking more soon. What’s on your reading list?